With a long career in large food groups, including 28 years in the Sovena Group where he coordinated manufacturing plants in Portugal and Spain, he supported investment projects in the USA and Tunisia and was also responsible for Operations, Quality, Food Security and Investments.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering from FEUP, with the AESE Business Management Program and the Executive MBA from IFG / IESF;
- Long industrial experience, with predominance in the Food Industry;
- Management, Investment and Consulting areas;
- Chairman of COGEN's Fiscal Council;
- COHiTEC Mentor;
- Managed PME companies in the areas of engineering, assembly and industrial maintenance.